Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Daily Word - BECOMING - Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Daily Word - BECOMING - Sunday, February 06, 2011:

I am a spiritual being, evolving and growing every day, in every way.

I am continually evolving as a spiritual being. This evolutionary process includes trials and errors as well as joys and opportunities. Each experience I encounter, each relationship I share, each insight I receive offers me the opportunity to grow.

From the moment my life began, I have been evolving and growing. As an infant, through trial and error, I learned to crawl, walk and speak. From there, I moved on to more advanced learning experiences. As an adult, day by day, I grow in harmony with the unfoldment of Spirit in me.

It gives me great peace to know that I am a work in progress, growing and evolving to become the person I am meant to be.

Clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.--Ephesians 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment