Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Daily Word - SYNCHRONICITY - Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The Daily Word - SYNCHRONICITY - Wednesday, February 09, 2011:


I am aligned with my highest good.

Noticing what appear to be happy coincidences, I find that I am in the right place at the right time with the right people. I am part of the divine flow of life. These effortless points of connection are blessings that indicate I am aligned with my highest good.

As I learn to relax into the flow, I experience more and more moments of spiritual synchronicity. A needed business connection may take place as I stand in line for coffee. A long-lost friend might suddenly re-enter my life. Any number of amazing possibilities await. In alignment with the divine flow of life, I am in harmony with Spirit.

The mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.--Isaiah 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment