Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Daily Word - PROSPERITY - Monday, February 07, 2011

The Daily Word - PROSPERITY - Monday, February 07, 2011:


I set my imagination free, and I prosper!

Some beliefs create roadblocks to the infinite good that awaits me. By imagining myself free of limitations, I can achieve great things. I am gifted with the power of imagination--a God-given faculty to see beyond what is apparent in the present moment. Imagination allows me to dream, set goals and grow. Whether I am seeking greater financial, emotional or spiritual abundance, I open myself to Infinite Good--to God. I break down any barriers I have erected and set a course for success.

As my understanding increases, I have greater insight and direction. I am motivated to follow the path before me that leads to greater good. There are no limits; I set my imagination free, and I prosper!

I will sing a new song to you, O God.--Psalm 144:9

No comments:

Post a Comment