Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Daily Word - HEALING - Friday, February 04, 2011

The Daily Word - HEALING - Friday, February 04, 2011: "


God is active in me now. I am whole and well.

Another day has come for me to live and let my light shine. With every breath, the healing power of God moves in me. Regardless of any appearance of disease or disorder, the truth remains: Illness has no lasting power. Health is my true nature.

Every cell of my body responds to my love and appreciation. Divine intelligence directs the healing process. With every heartbeat, light, love and wholeness fill my mind and body. I now claim my total well-being.

In gratitude, I am assured that every organ functions in accordance with God's perfect design. I am assured that health and wholeness are expressing in, through and as me now.

If then your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays.--Luke 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment