Monday, February 14, 2011

The Daily Word - DIVINE ORDER - Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Daily Word - DIVINE ORDER - Sunday, February 13, 2011:





Today is a Divine Order day. Seeing the symmetry of the world around me, I am reminded of the symmetry of mind, idea and expression that allows me to co-create my world in wonderful ways.

I affirm and give thanks for ideas that come to me. I build on these ideas to manifest abundance. Each idea, backed by action, brings fruit in its season--results that bless me and others. I am grateful for every blessing.

Today is a Divine Order day! Wholeness and serenity are my nature, and I speak words and take actions that promote healing, harmony, goodwill and joy. I surrender any need for a specific outcome and celebrate this Divine Order day!

They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield their fruit in its season.--Psalm 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment