Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Dailt Word - WORLD PEACE - Monday, December 27, 2010

The Dailt Word - WORLD PEACE - Monday, December 27, 2010: "


I am inspired to right action for the good of all.

The Christ within is God individualized in each one of us, the divinity that is our pattern for perfection. Jesus achieved perfection in his life, declared it also possible for everyone, and lived as an example for us to follow.

With the Christ Spirit as my inspiration and guidance, I am called to be a peacemaker. I maintain a peaceful perspective in my own mind and body through my prayers, my meditation and by loving and caring for myself. At peace within, I am a presence of peace.

I realize my oneness with and my love and respect for all of God's children. I acknowledge our commonality, appreciate our diversity and celebrate our shared divinity. Through the Christ within, I am inspired to right action for the good of all people.

The God of peace be with all of you.--Romans 15:33

No comments:

Post a Comment