Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Daily Word - GRACE - Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Daily Word - GRACE - Thursday, December 16, 2010:



God's grace flows in and through me.

When we notice the poise in another, we may say, 'She did that with such grace.' Or, 'He showed such grace in that situation.' What we see in another is what is also present in ourselves through our connection with Spirit.

As I respond to a situation with compassion and understanding, I, too, am expressing God's grace. I am allowing the holiness within me to surface and to flow effortlessly from me. As I embrace adversity, remain strong under pressure or look for the good in a difficult situation, I am acknowledging that all is not as it appears. By experiencing all things with love, I draw forth the grace of Spirit. The gift of grace is powerful and strong. Grace is part of my being, and I am at peace.

Each of us was given grace according to the measure of Christ's gift.--Ephesians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment