Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Daily Word - Protection - Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Daily Word - Protection - Wednesday, December 22, 2010: "



Knowing I am divinely protected, I am at peace.

God guides, supports and protects me as I move through my day. When I face a challenge or uncertainty, I take a moment to look beyond what lies before me. I refrain from pondering all the 'what ifs' and turn my thoughts to God. Through the very act of remembering the presence of God, I realize peace.

As I turn my attention away from the problem, I flip the switch that connects me to the One--a constant, bright, warm protective presence. Love wells up in me. I feel calm and serene. Circumstances come and go, but God's love dwells in me at all times, and in that love, I am safe and secure.

Because you have made the Lord your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you. --Psalm 91:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment