Monday, December 20, 2010

The Daily Word - HAPPY HEART - Monday, December 20, 2010

The Daily Word - HAPPY HEART - Monday, December 20, 2010: "



My heart is happy.

I start this day by filling my mind with constructive and optimistic thoughts. As a result, I start this day with a happy disposition, a happy heart.

I remember these words from Scripture: 'Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.' As I do this, I leave no room in my mind or heart for unhappy thoughts or feelings.

As I start my day with a happy heart, my outlook is brighter, my walk is lighter, and my voice is sweeter. Love lights the way before me. My happy heart releases all tension, and I am at ease and at peace in mind and body.

Happy are those who trust in the Lord.--Proverbs 16:20

No comments:

Post a Comment