Friday, December 17, 2010

The Daily Word - TENDERNESS - Friday, December 17, 2010

The Daily Word - TENDERNESS - Friday, December 17, 2010: "


God's love gently heals all.

Just as a child in pain seeks the comforting lap of his mother or father, so I come to God in prayer if I am in need of healing. In the silence, I am reassured that I am God's beloved child, created in the image and likeness of the Divine. Even in dark moments, I am not afraid. I behold the light of the Christ Spirit within me and any fear is dispelled.

Throughout my body--every tissue, every muscle--I feel the healing energy of God. Like a tender touch easing any pain, God's healing love presses into every cell, infusing it with Life. I gratefully accept the love of God and the compassionate care of others, knowing that every loving gesture is a channel for divine healing.

He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds. --Psalm 147:3

No comments:

Post a Comment