Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Daily Word - PROSPERITY - Tuesday, December 28, 2010




The Daily Word - PROSPERITY - Tuesday, December 28, 2010:
My world is filled with divine abundance and unlimited potential.


The keys to the kingdom are available to us all. These are not hollow words; they are truth. Life is meant to be lived abundantly. Rather than focusing on lack, I acknowledge the ways in which I am blessed.

My relationships, my body, my bank account--all are healthy and strong. With each breath, I take in the richness of life, the richness of Spirit. My chest swells with love, my heart fills with gratitude and I see God's blessings. This is my spiritual inheritance. Abiding in God's love, I experience the kingdom--the sufficiency of all things and the abundance of every good.

Then you shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and rejoice, because the abundance of the sea shall be brought to you. --Isaiah 60:5

No comments:

Post a Comment