Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Daily Word -GUIDANCE - Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Daily Word -GUIDANCE - Wednesday, December 29, 2010:



I follow where Spirit leads me.

The story of the Wise Men reminds me of the power of divine wisdom. Although I may not see a visible light in the night sky to guide my way as they did, I experience divine light within me each day, guiding my path and filling my soul.

Divine light illumines me, and through this light, I am assured of peace and success along my life's journey. Just as the Wise Men followed the star to the Christ child, I follow my star--my guiding light--to a greater spiritual awakening. I am assured that with divine light to guide me, my path is clear, my journey is blessed and I am at peace.

As I open my mind and heart to the wisdom of Spirit, I am led along a path of magnificence, joy and unending good.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem.--Matthew 2:1

No comments:

Post a Comment