Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Daily Word - INTENTION - Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Daily Word - INTENTION - Thursday, December 30, 2010: "



I am a living, giving expression of the goodness of God.

Just as I make financial and business commitments in my life, I also make personal commitments to myself each day. In thought, word and action, I keep my commitment to be my best self with all people, in all circumstances.

I set an intention to let my divine light shine, to allow the goodness of God to express through and as me. Today I am kind and understanding, gracious and forgiving, looking for the best in everyone and every situation.

Spirit supports the fulfillment of my intentions. I act on them with energy and enthusiasm, fulfilling my commitment to be my best self today and every day.

We intend to do what is right not only in the Lord's sight but also in the sight of others.--2 Corinthians 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment