Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Daily Word - READY - Friday, December 31, 2010

The Daily Word - READY - Friday, December 31, 2010: "



I release and let go, ready to make the most of this present moment.

As I reflect on the events of the past year, I recognize successes and failures, gains and losses. Each event has taught me something and made me wiser. Knowing this, I acknowledge and release the past year in gratitude.

In contemplation of the coming year, whether I am excited or apprehensive, I know the spirit of God will empower me to meet every situation with confidence and strength. With this in mind, I release any concerns I may have about the future.


Today I am ready to stand tall in this present moment. I appreciate the now, perfectly balanced between the blessings of the past and the promise of the future. This is the moment of power and action. I am ready!



He has made everything suitable for its time.--Ecclesiastes 3:11


"

No comments:

Post a Comment