Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Daily Word -INNER PEACE - Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Daily Word -INNER PEACE - Tuesday, January 11, 2011:


In the silence of the Christ Presence within, I find peace.

My day is more peaceful when I spend time in meditation, contemplation and prayer. Closing my eyes, I turn within and gently disconnect from any concerns that might be weighing on my mind. I breathe into the peace of the Christ Presence within. My body and mind relax completely.

Affirming divine life, I know the wholeness of my true nature. Affirming divine substance, I know all good things are right here, right now. Affirming the light of Spirit, my guidance is assured. In this conscious awareness, I find peace. I abide in peace for long moments of silence, which energizes and prepares me for the rest of my day. Whatever is ahead for me today, I am calm and serene.

The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.--Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment