Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Daily Word -GUIDANCE - Friday, January 21, 2011

The Daily Word -GUIDANCE - Friday, January 21, 2011:


Spirit guides my way. I know what to do and when to do it.

The spirit of God sustains my being, stirs my soul and speaks to me in quiet ways. Whenever I seek guidance about a decision, I prepare myself to receive direction by releasing any concerns or worry. I open myself to the peace of God and trust that the answers will come.

Inner guidance is revealed to me through my feelings and my awareness, and through information that flows to me without straining or striving. It comes in unmistakable, irresistible ways; it comes with an assurance I recognize and trust. Divine guidance comes with a feeling of peace, clarity and direction.

With Spirit guiding my way, I am free to live life with confidence. I know what to do and when to do it.

If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit.--Galatians 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment