Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Daily Word -LET GO, LET GOD - Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Daily Word -LET GO, LET GOD - Tuesday, January 18, 2011:



My heart is peaceful as I let go and let God.

Worry may be a sign that I'm trying to manage what isn't mine. I ask myself, Is this my work or is it someone else's? If it's my work, I do it with joy. If it's not, I let it go. In a moment of revelation, it occurs to me that I can choose peace; I can let go and let God.

Setting aside any of my own frenzied efforts, I call upon the One Presence and Power. By putting my trust in God, my faith deepens and worry subsides. The same loving Power that created and sustains the universe sustains this situation now. God is with me and within me always--my present help in every need. Divine ideas and solutions now come forth with ease. My heart is peaceful as I let go and let God.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.--John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment