Friday, January 7, 2011

The Daily Word - PRAY FOR OTHERS - Friday, January 07, 2011

The Daily Word - PRAY FOR OTHERS - Friday, January 07, 2011:


Dear one, I hold you in prayer.

My life-affirming thoughts of my loved ones are like silent prayers reaching out to bless them in positive ways. No matter what they are going through, I support them in prayer. Affirmations of Truth are the foundation of my prayers. The power released through affirmations establishes Truth in my consciousness.

Conscious of our oneness with God, I enter into the Presence in prayer. In this way, I embrace my loved ones, near and far. I hold each one tenderly in my heart and in my thoughts, affirming their good through the power of God.

Therefore let all who are faithful offer prayer to you; at a time of distress, the rush of mighty waters shall not reach them.--Psalm 32:6

No comments:

Post a Comment