Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Daily Word - JOY - Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Daily Word - JOY - Wednesday, January 12, 2011:



The spirit of joy sets me free.

Laughter is contagious. When I hear others laughing freely and wholeheartedly, I am pulled into the fun. Even in tender moments, I can find precious release in the joy of laughter and in the joy of the Holy Spirit in me.

Spirit within is my constant source of joy. At any moment I can tap into the joy of simply being alive and experience true happiness in my oneness with God. Whatever I am doing, the certainty of God's joyful presence is always with me.

I share joy by expressing it in all I do. Joyful experiences are created in my life and in the lives of others because I live from the joy in my heart.

For the kingdom of God is not food and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.--Romans 14:17

No comments:

Post a Comment