Friday, January 7, 2011

The Daily Word - DIVINE ORDER - Thursday, January 06, 2011

The Daily Word - DIVINE ORDER - Thursday, January 06, 2011: "



I open my spiritual vision to divine order within and around me.

When I think of divine order, I am reminded of the exquisite order in nature. From the smallest atom to the tallest mountain, order is evident in nature, creating and supporting life, providing nourishment and shelter, and blessing all people with beauty.

The divine order evident in nature is also at work in my life. It presents opportunities for growth and renewal, introduces ideas and inspiration, provides guidance and protection. Divine order blesses me with all I need for a healthy, happy, productive life.

Right now, I open my spiritual vision to see divine order. I give thanks for the opportunities available to me. I know that the spirit of God is at work in me and all life.

In him was life, and the life was the light of all people.--John 1:4



"

No comments:

Post a Comment