Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Daily Word - CLARITY - Friday, January 28, 2011

The Daily Word - CLARITY - Friday, January 28, 2011:


My mind is clear; my heart is open. I am at peace.

When I sense that my thoughts are turbulent and unfocused, I am best served by closing my eyes and taking a few moments to catch my breath. With each deep breath, my thoughts begin to clear. I soak in the love and peace of God. I take in this moment of serenity. As my mind stills and calms, I ask for guidance and direction, and I experience the fog lifting.

With a clear mind and heart, I make myself available to divine guidance. I no longer strain to find the answers, but rather allow them to surface in my mind and heart. What I need to know comes clearly into my awareness. Peace settles in and wisdom is revealed. I know what direction to take, and I take it.

Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually.--1 Chronicles 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment