Monday, January 3, 2011

The Daily Word - CREATIVITY - Monday, January 03, 2011

The Daily Word - CREATIVITY - Monday, January 03, 2011:

I design my life in cooperation with the Divine.

What do I truly love to do? What makes my spirit soar? Maybe it's dancing, singing or playing the guitar. Perhaps it's drawing, painting or woodworking. Whatever the activity, I set the intention to add it to my daily or weekly routine.

Creative expression lifts my spirit and energizes my life. As I allow my creativity to shine, I have a renewed zest for life. My mind and body are recharged and fully engaged as I tune in to the creative power of Spirit. I let this power radiate through me in new ways.

I enjoy rich and abundant living as I open to the continual flow of divine ideas that spring forth from within me.

He has filled him with divine spirit, with skill, intelligence, and knowledge in every kind of craft.--Exodus 35:31

No comments:

Post a Comment