Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Daily Word - NEW DAY - Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Daily Word - NEW DAY - Saturday, January 01, 2011: "



I enter this new year with enthusiasm!

This is a new day at the start of a new year, and I choose a new way of being. I choose to be free of the limiting thoughts of the past and to not allow outworn habits or beliefs to control my life.

Perhaps I am guided to try something I have not tried before or go somewhere I've never been. If so, I open my mind to divine direction and guidance, and I accept these new experiences as loving gifts. I look for and find the blessings they bring--blessings of new relationships, hidden talents and the fullness of success.

I am excited about this new beginning. Through the presence of God in me, my life is brimming with unlimited possibilities for good.

He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God.--Psalm 40:3

"

No comments:

Post a Comment