Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Daily Word - THIS MOMENT - Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Daily Word - THIS MOMENT - Thursday, January 13, 2011: "



I am living an abundant life now!

Living fully in the present moment, I make adjustments, changes and choices that enrich my life and prepare me for success. I am stress-free as I ease through my day, grateful for every experience and the blessing it holds.

Each moment that I am fully present to the spirit of God is a moment when I am conscious of divine intelligence and conscious of the ways in which I express my highest potential. I am learning from the Creator and realizing my dreams.

Living in the now, I am not inhibited by time. I let my present experiences flow as if they were taking me on a journey. Every turn offers me another amazing perspective on abundant living.

See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation!--2 Corinthians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment