Monday, January 24, 2011

The Daily Word - RELATIONSHIPS - Monday, January 24, 2011

The Daily Word - RELATIONSHIPS - Monday, January 24, 2011:



I am blessed by the people in my life.

I interact with many people each day, from friends, family and co-workers to sales people, fellow drivers and passersby. While some relationships may not seem especially significant, they provide opportunities for me to positively impact the lives of others.

I might be the only one to show another person kindness or consideration today. A simple caring gesture or acknowledgment can bring light to their day. I choose my words carefully and let my connection with others be a blessing in their lives and mine. We all share this life experience together.

Through my relationship with others, I also nurture my relationship with God. Because God is in all, I choose to see God in all people.

So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us work for the good of all.--Galatians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment