Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Daily Word - GRACE - Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Daily Word - GRACE - Wednesday, January 05, 2011:



I am gently supported by the grace of God.

Grace moves in and through my life. It is invisible and mysterious, yet ever present. In times of need I may resist inner guidance and find myself struggling to make progress. Whatever the need, when I turn within to the indwelling presence of God, I know that through grace, I will receive the answer.

Grace gently corrects my course and allows me to overcome any troubles. Even in the stormiest of times, I can be lifted above the gusty winds on a gentle current of air that carries me forward.

Grace is divine favor offered unconditionally. It is life-giving and ever present. The grace of God inspires, empowers and propels me toward my most heartfelt desires.

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.--John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment