Monday, January 17, 2011

The Daily Word - DREAM - Monday, January 17, 2011

The Daily Word - DREAM - Monday, January 17, 2011:


I proceed confidently in the direction of my dreams.

In my heart lives my personal dream. My heart sings and my eyes light up just thinking about it. If current circumstances are less than I desire, I declare this moment a turning point and turn to God in prayer. I envision myself with the freedom, resources and God-given abilities to achieve my goals. With God as my guide, I proceed confidently toward my dreams.

Reaching beyond myself, I imagine every person free to pursue and achieve his or her dreams. Our dreams come from God as does the help we need to achieve them. I pray that all people feel their direct connection to God and realize the potential for happiness inherent within them.

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.--Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment