Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Daily Word -STRENGTH - Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Daily Word -STRENGTH - Sunday, January 23, 2011:


Aligned with Divine Mind, I am strengthened.

The mind of God is the composite of all good thoughts. I am strengthened as I align my thoughts with Divine Mind. I begin with a time of prayer, acknowledging that God and I are one. I accept that all the strength I need is already within me.

If I notice an area of my life that does not appear to be working, I pause to examine my thoughts. Do they reflect the truth of God in me? Am I centered in Divine Presence? Gently correcting any misalignment, I feel the strength of God surge through me once more.

In faith, my mind is lifted to the realm of Divine Mind. From here I receive strength. It may come in the form of mental, physical and spiritual strength, and I rely on it to fill every need.

In quietness and in trust shall be your strength.--Isaiah 30:15

No comments:

Post a Comment