Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Daily Word - FORGIVE - Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Daily Word - FORGIVE - Sunday, January 16, 2011:


I forgive, and I am whole.

When even one sheep strays from the flock, the shepherd searches to bring it safely back. As a daily practice I search my thoughts to see if I have shut anyone outside my heart. If I discover one locked out in anger, resentment or hurt, I open my heart in forgiveness.

I allow the breath of God to breathe me. With each gentle breath, I am filled with love and peace. As I think of those I wish to forgive, I recognize in their reflection the same Spirit that is in me. At the level of spiritual knowing, I understand that we are all one in God. I release the judgments of my worldly thoughts and allow forgiveness to unite us in love. As I am one in the wholeness of God, so I am one with all others.

So there will be one flock, one shepherd.--John 10:16

No comments:

Post a Comment